class room

Janusz Biela

class room

Post by Janusz Biela »

Very good test scene for checking speed render an quality. Big amount of LimitDR problem (places where exist high contrast pixels). In this case chair metal parts. This is common problem for all renders: how to deal with Anti Aliasing in these regions.

OB4:
K3_OB4.png
OB5 with fixed AA (yes, we have soon new version):
K3_OB5.png
Scene:
class_room.7z
(11.28 MiB) Downloaded 314 times
thomas

Re: class room

Post by thomas »

Looking great Gregor and Janusz! Like the past months, absolutely no time to play around with K3 myself, unfortunately... :(
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

thomas wrote:Looking great Gregor and Janusz! Like the past months, absolutely no time to play around with K3 myself, unfortunately... :(
Soon we fire VCM in core and we close phase one. Left is only reflection blur issue and some less important bugs. After that we go to post process and shaders.
Keraressi Abdelkarim

Post by Keraressi Abdelkarim »

Janusz Biela wrote:
thomas wrote:Looking great Gregor and Janusz! Like the past months, absolutely no time to play around with K3 myself, unfortunately... :(
Soon we fire VCM in core and we close phase one. Left is only reflection blur issue and some less important bugs. After that we go to post process and shaders.

wow amazing speed Win . omg mindblowin ^^ . mye he can reducerender time to 2 min mybe xD