Post Production Tutorials Wanted

Post your tutorials and help questions in this forum
ideart

Post Production Tutorials Wanted

Post by ideart »

I would like to enrich my skills so I can have more control in the final outcome and better quality.
Due to busy schedule and limited time I would prefer tutorials (stills and animation) that would help me achieve the best possible result in the best possible time. Have anything to recommend ?
sotto3d.com
Janusz Biela

Re: Post Production Tutorials Wanted

Post by Janusz Biela »

ideart wrote:I would like to enrich my skills so I can have more control in the final outcome and better quality.
Due to busy schedule and limited time I would prefer tutorials (stills and animation) that would help me achieve the best possible result in the best possible time. Have anything to recommend ?
This what You want comes after years . After release K3.0 I will do tutorials also in this department (post in AE, Z-buffer, ). If You want now I suggest search tutorials done by Alex Roman, they are the best if we think about post processing and personally I learn only from his tutorials. Somebody will ask why I have to learn AE when maybe better is do it in Photoshop, especially when there are same tools.... well, by AE we can make animation :wink:
ideart

Post by ideart »

Janusz Biela wrote: This what You want comes after years . After release K3.0 I will do tutorials also in this department (post in AE, Z-buffer, ). If You want now I suggest search tutorials done by Alex Roman, they are the best if we think about post processing and personally I learn only from his tutorials. Somebody will ask why I have to learn AE when maybe better is do it in Photoshop, especially when there are same tools.... well, by AE we can make animation :wink:
Don't get me wrong, of course I am not asking for instant knowledge but a good way to start. Thanks for your suggestion, Alex has shown incredible work. I have recently started messing with AE. I am looking forward for your tutorials too and KRAY 3.0 of course :wink:
sotto3d.com
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

btw AE : I am not super user of this software (I know only very basic stuff) but also I am no movie producer (So I do not need make effects of laser beam from StarWars). But this doesn`t mean is difficult. If I want something more complex or complicate I just dig more and that`s it.
jure

Post by jure »

ideart wrote:I would like to enrich my skills so I can have more control in the final outcome and better quality.
Great place to start:
http://www.videocopilot.net/
- Jure
ideart

Post by ideart »

Thanks Jure
sotto3d.com
Keraressi Abdelkarim

Post by Keraressi Abdelkarim »

Janusz Biela wrote:btw AE : I am not super user of this software (I know only very basic stuff) but also I am no movie producer (So I do not need make effects of laser beam from StarWars). But this doesn`t mean is difficult. If I want something more complex or complicate I just dig more and that`s it.

HAHAHAHHHHAh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hihihihii

XD lol :mrgreen: :D