Render Interior

Post your tutorials and help questions in this forum
azman_821009

Render Interior

Post by azman_821009 »

Hey guys,

Need some comment and help. How can I render more realistic for this interior? :(

Thank you.
Perspective_ID-03_00001.jpg
Janusz Biela

Re: Render Interior

Post by Janusz Biela »

I think this is good , light everywhere, maybe too small contrast (watch shadows under furniture's) also scene has small amount of details (for example laptops, small bottle drinks , floor boring (perhaps dark wooden floor in books area will bring more contrast + rest of floor in tiles white/gray seams...of course this concept You can not change maybe, because it is client idea ). I think problem is with white color: is everywhere.... and this always move feeling of render to side of small contrast perception. Generally run far away from white color :lol:
jonathlee

Post by jonathlee »

Hi Azman,

IMHO;
Need to decrease diffuse (on incidence angle), Spatial Tolerance around 0.07?.
Orange colored sofa on far right may need some modification, (e.g. creating a small gap between the floor and the sofa, so the shadow can fill in). The orange sofa may need a little decrease in diffuse, as it seems like glowing a little.
Keraressi Abdelkarim

Post by Keraressi Abdelkarim »

azman u get the best asnwer janusz right . u need good ballance for white for realsitic :v :D

for me i give u my idea and think to be realsitic this scn . u need do good model about lamp on ceiling details i mean . also u need to take care about ur sofa color always set diffuse 100 . and use texture for cloth ex.... to feel more reralsitic . add reflection to do wood table ex... its very easy u know 4 click u done realsiotic render Kray render very easy . :mrgreen: your surface is poor . take care about surface speculary tranparensy reflection glossines refraction ex... diffuse ex...... . thank u
azman_821009

Post by azman_821009 »

Hey guys,

I just wanted to say a great big THANK YOU for sharing your comment with me. I really do appreciate the feedback. Yes most of the materials chosen by client. Anyway how can i get a realistic HDRI?
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

azman_821009 wrote: Anyway how can i get a realistic HDRI?

Please specify Your question, You mean How render with HDRi or how receive HDRi from render?
khan973

Post by khan973 »

First of all, there is no "make it realistic" button :)

You have to picture in your mind what result you want to get.
LW and Kray are biased render which means it approximates reality, light behaviour, surfaces. And what drives the result is... YOU!

So my best answer would be know better what you are aiming for. Gather reference images of sofas, metal, glass and try to reproduce.
Then you'll see that your questions will me more precise.
Making realistic is a wiiiiide subject...

To be constructive, first of all be sure that you never use 100% diffuse! never
Use more realistic colors for light (they are almost never pure white)
Use more texture, blurred reflection, bump, diffuse maps... well there is a lot to consider.
Your image looks really white. Stick to simple settings in Kray and focus on your light and surfaces.
Always remember fresnel, energy conservation, details

I hope it helps.
thomas

Post by thomas »

One thing that is making this render unrealistic (and ugly in lighting) is the fact that you have a very, very, but really VERY uniform light distribution. Everywhere you look there is exactly the same amount of light, and the same color of light.

This is very unnatural looking, especially because you seem to have 3 zones where natural outdoors light is entering your interior (the window out of view behind the camera, and the two openings in the roof). You make these 3 zones emit light that is exactly the same brightness and color tone as the fluorescent lighting. I would suggest coloring this light slightly (more yellow tones if it is sunlight, more blue tones if it is light cast from a blue sky and not direct sunlight). Also, I don't know how you lit this scene, but if it is with luminous polys, make these poly smaller and brighter (about a quarter of the current size), or alternatively delete 3 out of 4 and make the remaining quarter or polys brigher. This will give you more interesting shadows.

Good luck!
Thomas
Keraressi Abdelkarim

Post by Keraressi Abdelkarim »

hey bro interior realsitic really easy . u need to understand kray render . and u most training a lot to understand how its work after its very easy . u need to do good ballance for lighting . white ballance before anytthing and good tonemaping setup . they have pretty much many facts in kray to play great rules on realsitic but its very easy u can do it with 4 click mouse veryyyyyyyyyyyy easy nothing hard . thank u .