Kray buffers and Amleto render controller

Post your tutorials and help questions in this forum
sat

Kray buffers and Amleto render controller

Post by sat »

Hello,

I have seen other threads about this topic in this forum, but I do not get it to work.
I am using the latest version of Amleto which is 3.1.2.

I am able to render images and even slices, which are saved correctly to the desired location. But buffers do not work. I have checked the option "Also output to LW" and I have turned on "Output file".
Do I have to specify a path for "Output file" or do I leave it empty? Nevertheless no matter if I use a path or not it does not work in both cases.
Am I doing something wrong? :roll:
jure

Re: Kray buffers and Amleto render controller

Post by jure »

sat wrote:Hello,

I have seen other threads about this topic in this forum, but I do not get it to work.
I am using the latest version of Amleto which is 3.1.2.

I am able to render images and even slices, which are saved correctly to the desired location. But buffers do not work. I have checked the option "Also output to LW" and I have turned on "Output file".
Do I have to specify a path for "Output file" or do I leave it empty? Nevertheless no matter if I use a path or not it does not work in both cases.
Am I doing something wrong? :roll:
Well yes you should specify output file otherwise nothing gets saved. I can't really say why it's not working for you since I do not use Amleto. Maybe someone else can help...
- Jure