Kray 2.0 error...

Post your tutorials and help questions in this forum
vsele

Kray 2.0 error...

Post by vsele »

Hi guys, this afternoon I've tried to install the new Kray but when I launched the render it gaves me back an error:"unknown command extrender pick"....so I tried to set the renderer inLW 9.6 but it doesn't switch from the main LW render to Kray render.......suggestions?

PS: Sorry guys....I forgot to restart Lw once installed...everything is fine now......thanks....
weepul

Re: Kray 2.0 error...

Post by weepul »

Yeah, that happened to me. This (and the solution) should be added to the readme...
jure

Post by jure »

vsele wrote:Hi guys, this afternoon I've tried to install the new Kray but when I launched the render it gaves me back an error:"unknown command extrender pick"....so I tried to set the renderer inLW 9.6 but it doesn't switch from the main LW render to Kray render.......suggestions?

PS: Sorry guys....I forgot to restart Lw once installed...everything is fine now......thanks....
When you load Kray 2.0 RC1 into LW9.6 you don't need to set it as external renderer in render globals. Kray will do this automaticaly once you press render frame/sequence from Kray GUI. I also suggest everyone to use render frame button in GUI or to map F9 shortcut to KrayRenderFrame option.

I will add this information to Wiki pages.
- Jure
nico

Post by nico »

excuse but where i can download lw 9.6? i don't remember :cry:
jure

Post by jure »

LightWave 9.6 is available to Lightwave Open Beta users from registration page. If you have not registered to Open Beta program yet then you can do that also at http://register.newtek.com
- Jure
nico

Post by nico »

jure wrote:LightWave 9.6 is available to Lightwave Open Beta users from registration page. If you have not registered to Open Beta program yet then you can do that also at http://register.newtek.com
thank's :P