Kray for sale

A place to hang out and talk about everything else...
S0nny

Kray for sale

Postby S0nny » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:44 am

If anyone is interested I'm selling the Kray license.

NML Cygni

Re: Kray for sale

Postby NML Cygni » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:12 pm

how much? :mrgreen:

S0nny

Postby S0nny » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:34 pm

I was thinking 180€, it's a very good deal if you consider that it's still 319+vat. Also, in case you'll update with the K3 upgrade you'll be well under the full price + VAT.

I have to ask Gregorz how to transfer the license, but I guess it's nothing complicated since it's just a code.

Keraressi Abdelkarim

Postby Keraressi Abdelkarim » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:31 am

NML Cygni wrote:how much? :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

what i belive the real things is coming in k3 ^^ . :mrgreen:

8)

as u can notice in my attachement. i put recent free time bedroom. thos renders are coming next couples days from kray3 when i got time.

but as u can see Kray2 quality is still very good. and thos test renders are not qmc its just 2 pass fg . soo qmc will add more realsime + soo k2 no poste process no shaders. and his engine is bad abit againt the great k3 ^^ :D .

look i have 3Ds max here and corona . i just tried a scn from bbbviz it took more then 20 minutes and render still not finished with my 88 threads dual e5 2699v4. i did test with k3 ob3 :D . hihihihihi belive it or not 2 min :D .

if u want to leave us it sad but i wish u good luck . i can suggest you render if u want to leave kray world ^^ . just pickk Fstorm is really amazing. but the problem his license like adobe . per months or per years :D . good luck bro :roll: 8)

if mybe u need help . i can do my best to help anyone here. ty
Attachments
test22 ts.jpg
kray2 raw.
k2 ts.jpg
this is k2.

Return to “Lounge”