How to setUp Amleto for kray 2.62

General disscusion about Kray
Keraressi Abdelkarim

How to setUp Amleto for kray 2.62

Post by Keraressi Abdelkarim »

Any help pls. I installed it and lunch client and server it detect automticly wich is very nice but the problem he didnt doing render with kray 2 he is using i think lw native. But in render setting i choosed kray and put setup with kray.

And why i check overriting scn setting in amleto its said kray lissence error ?!!!!!

I have one question pls when using 2 or more computers with amleto it will use all threads of all computer u have and put them all in one image bucket or amleto work as lw native screamer wich it share one scn on 3 computer and each computer render precising frame range . Ty very much.
khan973

Re: How to setUp Amleto for kray 2.62

Post by khan973 »

You need to put a kray_key.txt file with your code in it in the same folder as your network LW configs files on your shared disk.
Keraressi Abdelkarim

khan973 wrote:You need to put a kray_key.txt file with your code in it in the same folder as your network LW configs files on your shared disk.

salut lami. but i dont know how to do setup correctly . what amleto need to shared folder. i have 2 computer and i want to network renderin ."Le rendu sous réseaux" what i need to setup. in my computer i will lunch server and client is that right in the same computer ? and in 2nd computer i will install only client amleto and lunch client and its done ? so i go back to my first computer and i need to put "kray key text" in amleto cache where amleto copy thos files there is that it right or i miss information. i dont know really how to setup it.

2 second question please ! amleto will take all your cpu and thread and use them in single image while rendering ! how i can see render in progress to check thos cores and threads they are really togather from first and second computer they are really work on the same image while doing animation ?!!

thank you very much .

Merci :) .
Keraressi Abdelkarim

khan973 wrote:You need to put a kray_key.txt file with your code in it in the same folder as your network LW configs files on your shared disk.
Wich code I DOnt have code dude. and why i need to put lightwave config into network pls help !!!! :oops: :cry:
Keraressi Abdelkarim

here the problem i get if u can help me. ty

and why it wrote : 242 cores wtf ?! :mrgreen:
Attachments
azazaazaza.jpg