KRAY3 network Render

General disscusion about Kray
Keraressi Abdelkarim

KRAY3 network Render

Post by Keraressi Abdelkarim »

hey guys. i want to motion if kray3 has that his new system about render network. it will be the best thing to handel more then 200 core+threads CPU to do render. all core and threads doing render in the same time on one frame. this is great to help US kray user to make High quality Animation Render . ofcourse we can use ULTRA Kray 3 settings and with thos cores and thread we didnt wait to much for animation ex..

2- i prefer for my vision i think kray3 will not stick only in archiviz great engine need tobe used also in VFX compositing .... sooo it should be has :

shadow catcher system kray3 or shaders . it should give un buffer alls specifics buffers shadow pass ex...

kray3 need to read : flame and smoke from lw also for pluging like turbulence 4D as well . and need to be optimize to read water ex.. using realflow particle ..... also for characters skin shaders, ex.... cause thos things need tobe inside kray3 . soo k3 will be not only for kray user who they use it for archiviz . k3 need to be universal as Vray3 . COrona . Octane ex... cause the hard part it rendering archviiz . soo vfx composing and other stuff are simply easy for 3D engine .

the best part it about kray nextwork " i mean lan" soo it will be very good to make animation with kray3 if he support more then 200 core or thread ; kray3 adressed for Pro as for noobs. soo you just limit ur imagination . if u can take it further or less. thats it. i hope G. will plan and bring something new on this field. cause the good think about rendering is animation . sooo animation can bring more client and more money to eat live.... we love 3D.

and why i didnt put renders on the forum cause :

kray2 is soo limited .
kray2 no shaders . bad physky need to much time to acheive what u want and not as 100/100.
no posteprocess.
lw2015.v3 and less sucks hard soo kray2 sucks too even kray2 is really fast.

thats why i will not make any new render with kray2. im waiting for kray3 to achevie really really nice renders with it. cause this kray2 almost u cant do nothing :( :/ :'( . good interrior and not very well. cause not shaders nothing. old tonemappiong ex......

Also KRay3 physky2 need to be has that clouds Effect ON SUN and in it seems in SKy like option off or on . thank you!