What improvements would you like to see in Kray next?

General disscusion about Kray

What improvements would you like to see in Kray the most?

Better/faster GI rendering
20%
Better network rendering
4%
Displacements
15%
Better Instancing
10%
GPU rendering
14%
Better integration with LightWave
9%
Improvements to Physical Sky
9%
Better motion blur and DOF
3%
Better Antialiasing
13%
Buffers improvement
3%

Total votes: 392

Keraressi Abdelkarim

Re: What improvements would you like to see in Kray next?

Post by Keraressi Abdelkarim »

in my opinion i think we need powerfull preview from kray3 vpr using gpu or hybrid cpu + gpu i prefer both with check option .

if u want to do render in vpr using cpu + gpu or only cpu or only gpu . its great feautres and for exmple with 2 gtx 770 u can see clearly the render from gpu without noise so u can make ur materiel with kray parametre u see what r u doing and what kind of result u want to get ^^ :D xD :P :'( :D "i hope G can do it " ^^ ex... dat mean we will be the best artist using 3D render. kray easy to use and just to fix this last when u make materiel in easy way better then i did in this k2x do small render manytimes with low resolution and parametres ex... .
i hope displacement tooo in k3 . dats it and kray3 will be the best engine everseen ^^ . i hope kray3 will be on 3Ds max too . we will get more opportunity to work with 3Dsmax user not only under lightwave3D kray3 must be or included in all 3D program like c4D ex.. maya .... ex...

salam alikom :3

peace on u :D
i-media

Post by i-media »

in the "info stamp" , it could be nice to see info about physical sky ( date, hour, etc.....) !! thanks
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

i-media wrote:in the "info stamp" , it could be nice to see info about physical sky ( date, hour, etc.....) !! thanks
I noticed! Nice idea and very useful - thx!
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

These all small details I have in my head. G. will start add them when he finish all more important things.
He like add that small things - but now is no time for that.