Kray 2.0 Released!

General disscusion about Kray
gtanski
Site Admin

Kray 2.0 Released!

Post by gtanski »

It's finally here! Kray 2.0 has been released today.

We would like to thank you all for helping us in developing this software. Of course our work does not stop here. We already have a lot of ideas for improvements and new features that we are sure you will be happy to see.

Happy rendering!

Your Kray Team
npix

Re: Kray 2.0 Released!

Post by npix »

Demo ? :)
vpii

Post by vpii »

Congrats, good for you guys. Now make a Max version and I am sure you could get 1/2 the Vray market and retire early.

Regards
archijam

Post by archijam »

Congratulations!

Can't wait to get a chance to dive in ...
khan973

Post by khan973 »

Niiice! anything new or mostly debugging?
geo_n

Post by geo_n »

Congrats. Renderpass management please :mrgreen:
Btw I would advertise in blendernation. vray is gaining some popularity there. http://www.blendernation.com/v-ray-blen ... rNation%29
I'm sure the combination of blender and kray would be excellent.
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

Ufff sometimes I am tired....I did around 40.000 - 60.000 renders on the Kray (test, full, small prev, regional etc)
GREAT WORK GRZEGORZ :D

Now we start seriously:
Kray need many thinks still...we know what. But from this point it is EASY becouse we have the stable core...
jdomingo

Post by jdomingo »

Hi

first of all, congrats to G and KRAY developer and the team. just installed the new version and i want to know why is there still RC on the kray panel (see attached please)? is this the final version 2 or sstill RC?
thanks

more power to G and the kray team/user/LWaiver/......mmmm maybe kray for CORE is on the way....why not kray for sketchup?
Attachments
krayv2.jpg
jure

Post by jure »

jdomingo wrote:Hi

first of all, congrats to G and KRAY developer and the team. just installed the new version and i want to know why is there still RC on the kray panel (see attached please)? is this the final version 2 or sstill RC?
thanks

more power to G and the kray team/user/LWaiver/......mmmm maybe kray for CORE is on the way....why not kray for sketchup?
It is final version. The version inside Kray panel is GUI version not engine version. But yea we forgot to remove "RC" there.
- Jure
larry_g1s

Post by larry_g1s »

Big Congratulations to G. and the Kray team. It's an amazing plug-in and friendly community. I hope you reap the rewards of your labor G.
Larry V

Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is
the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes.
khan973

Post by khan973 »

larry_g1s wrote:Big Congratulations to G. and the Kray team. It's an amazing plug-in and friendly community. I hope you reap the rewards of your labor G.
Agreed; I'm pleased to be on this helpful forum/community and Kray opened new prospectives for me and i'm thankful for that!
khan973

Post by khan973 »

Hi, I see here and there that there are some Tailer commands (beta features) we don't know about, and I'd appreciate that you expose them to us and explain briefly what they do.
I'm sure we can help to test them too, and if they are there, why not telling us?
thanks
jure

Post by jure »

khan973 wrote:Hi, I see here and there that there are some Tailer commands (beta features) we don't know about, and I'd appreciate that you expose them to us and explain briefly what they do.
I'm sure we can help to test them too, and if they are there, why not telling us?
thanks
Check here:
http://www.kraytracing.com/wiki/Advanced_features

Page is being constantly updated...
- Jure
khan973

Post by khan973 »

Aw ok, thanks.
But you have to admit that unless you know the manual by heart, it's not easy to know what has been added ;) !
jure

Post by jure »

khan973 wrote:Aw ok, thanks.
But you have to admit that unless you know the manual by heart, it's not easy to know what has been added ;) !
There is "recent changes" link in the Wiki...
- Jure