just purchased kray

General disscusion about Kray
archijam

Re: just purchased kray

Post by archijam »

Erwin Zwart wrote:to clarify, it is basic because it is a stopgap because HDi's developer did not react to attempts to make HDi work perfectly in kray. As you may have seen he now released a grass instance plugin for vray so that explains that maybe. Or he did not even want to try how far the SDK could go for intercommunication between plugins, a known weak point in LW's SDK (see FPrime's years long struggle). Also, CORE will include instancing, so I guess/hope that HDi's features (and more) will be possible inside CORE itself or at max with some 3rd party addition for extended cool features upon the included toolset. Kray could work of that then and Kray instances script can become a thing of the (9.6) past.
Graham Fyffe commented directly on this here:

http://newtek.com/forums/showpost.php?p ... stcount=92

Apparently it would have been easier to integrate the old version than the new, but he sees (and certainly hears) the interest. ...
jaxtone

Post by jaxtone »

I am now officially another proud owner of KRAYtracing plugin. But damn, these 24 hours are really an old school delivery... meaning that as soon as the money is slipped from my account there would be a direct access to a download link!

... and then I must say it´s loads of Spanish in here! Is that the official language in here, in that case I need some sun lotion! :D
jure

Post by jure »

jaxtone wrote:I am now officially another proud owner of KRAYtracing plugin. But damn, these 24 hours are really an old school delivery... meaning that as soon as the money is slipped from my account there would be a direct access to a download link!

... and then I must say it´s loads of Spanish in here! Is that the official language in here, in that case I need some sun lotion! :D
Welcome aboard! And yeah the delivery will be automatic once we have new webpage online. ;)
- Jure
jaxtone

Post by jaxtone »

Hi Jure!

... I am sure it will be great for all new customers when the new webpage is up and running. But can you help me to speed up my delivery so I can get my hands on my purchased product? I would appreciate it much since I haven´t seen a sign of any email with a download link or password or anything useful at all.

J
jure wrote:
jaxtone wrote:I am now officially another proud owner of KRAYtracing plugin. But damn, these 24 hours are really an old school delivery... meaning that as soon as the money is slipped from my account there would be a direct access to a download link!

Welcome aboard! And yeah the delivery will be automatic once we have new webpage online. ;)
jure

Post by jure »

jaxtone wrote:Hi Jure!

... I am sure it will be great for all new customers when the new webpage is up and running. But can you help me to speed up my delivery so I can get my hands on my purchased product? I would appreciate it much since I haven´t seen a sign of any email with a download link or password or anything useful at all.

J
jure wrote:

Ok. I'll talk to G.
- Jure
gtanski
Site Admin

Post by gtanski »

Hi,

Your order was processed today at 10:21 CET. You should get notification email with download instructions and invoice. It looks like you didn't get it, but after you login to order section of kraytracing.com you can download Kray.
Let me know if you didn't get the invoice, I will resend it to you.

Grzegorz

EDIT:
Just go there:
http://www.kraytracing.com/index.php?subpage=6
login and you will see downloads.