We have created the scene in a standard studio setup with linear workflow in mind. The lights have been carefully calibrated so that it gives the best possible representation of colors. It is important not to change scene parameters so that all materials in database can be comparable.
Here are the steps to create the preset:
1. Open "Surface Editor" and apply your material to >>__material__<< surface.
2. Set file output name in Kray render properties or save finished render via LW Image Viewer.
3. Use "Save" button in Surface editor to save the surface preset.
4. Compress .srf file you created in step 3. and any images needed for the preset to the .zip file.
5. Upload the preset file to appropriate section in forum and attach your render of the material. You can also attach additional images showing material used in a scene if you want.
- do not change any other surfaces
- do not modify any scene parameters. Do not move camera, objects or lights.
- We have included two rendering presets - one for final render "kray_settings_final.KGcfg" and one for testing purposes "kray_settings_preview.KGcfg". Please use the "kray_settings_final.KGcfg" preset for final render and do not change any rendering parameters!
03.05.10 - changed the settings a little bit so the scene renders faster. If you need more AA for your preset just increase grid size.
DOWNLOAD PRESET SCENE HERE