material sampler

Here you can share your Kray related materials, scenes, objects or whatever you think may help other users on our forum.
3dream

Re: material sampler

Post by 3dream » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:59 am

I'm new to Kray and was interested in your scene. I downloaded the attachment and there seem to be some images for the surfaces that are not included. Any chance those can be attached here? Thanks and great scene!

Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:42 pm

3dream wrote:I'm new to Kray and was interested in your scene. I downloaded the attachment and there seem to be some images for the surfaces that are not included. Any chance those can be attached here? Thanks and great scene!
Hello!
try find another example on forum. This is old stuff. I posted some scenes and also Nodes so please dig because forum has thousand topics. My last topics has also some stuff which can help you :wink:
If still you have problem please precise what you want exactly - I will try help.

Jarda_viz

Post by Jarda_viz » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:41 pm

Janusz do you use any scene (sampler) where you test material set-up? It would be nice to have a scene optimized for KRay 2.51 to test and then present our new material set-ups. Could you help us on this?

Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:40 pm

Jarda_viz wrote:Janusz do you use any scene (sampler) where you test material set-up? It would be nice to have a scene optimized for KRay 2.51 to test and then present our new material set-ups. Could you help us on this?
here again ...I think I posted it three time :lol:
It is my basic updated studio scene for testing models and surfaces.

QMC setup
Spheres: 100% dark, 100% white, 100% reflection
Box: Pure RGB colors
Ground: pure white color

In scene a couple Area Lights with different colors.
For testing objects or surfaces: hide testers in scene editor and do not change scene setup.
Good luck!
Attachments
Studio.rar
(23.45 KiB) Downloaded 202 times
Studio_Johny.png

Keraressi Abdelkarim

Post by Keraressi Abdelkarim » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:34 am

test . i change lumipanel to area lights :roll:

just test .
Attachments
azazaz3.jpg

Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:11 am

There is no Lumi Panels as lights. I use them only for reflections with raytracing flags.
Also you change tone mapping I think.

Keraressi Abdelkarim

Post by Keraressi Abdelkarim » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:33 am

Yes you right i change tonemap 1, 5 and 2 area lights inversx2 , thnx again i didnt notice u use them for only reflection thnx a lot janusz (Y) ^^ :mrgreen: :oops: