Wireframe render tutorial
Wireframe render from Kray
Small tutorial how make wireframe renders from Kray.
- After finish setup scene we need export this scene to new folders: normal scene folder and outline folder. We will use the following plugin: http://lwtoolbox.com/content/SaveProject.zip from outline scene we can delete all textures (we don`t need them)
- We need two renders (which we will merge under Photoshop)
- override render from Kray
- outline render from LW
Override render is very powerfull tool (for example I use this for checking quality of GI).
It is very important how you setup it. The screenshots below shows how to setup KrayOverride for correct render:
This is result after desaturate under Photoshop (You can also put in Tailer cmds command: postprocess desaturate, 1;) Of coarse we used normal scene (just select tool override)
We use now second exported scene.
- select from RenderGlobals Lightwave Render Engine and select Quickshade
- (very important) all surface must have 100% luminosity , white color
- You must setup otline renders in LW
Don`t forget setup AA in LW! Now we prepare Photoshop montage: