This is scene to run K3 and play with VPR. Please do not take it as benchmark in serious case.
In scene you can notice differences between K2/K3 in the following cases:
- Global Illumination: K3 has new engine, transport of photons is much faster and more accurate with special detection for corner/edges
- QMC sampling has also some differences because GI sample are based on the information from Photon Map
- Setting Area Light for K2 in this scene (You have both K2 and K3) is ultimate extreme and if you will put same for normal interior with a couple light sources + surfaces + Nodes...simply you will never finish render.
How to use.
1. Open scene
2. Run K3VPR by Kray3CmdPvRatracing, you should see:
It is render QMC without Photon Map.
3. Press Kray3CmdBuildGI Kray will start fill up scene with photons in PhotonMap system (photons from light sources)
You can now:
- change camera
- move/rotate camera
- change resolution (for example by multiplier)
- you can change render system to Precompute, Global or Ambient Occlusion
- you can play with Tone Mapping
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest