Exteriors

General disscusion about Kray
pantarei

Exteriors

Post by pantarei »

I think Kray suffer a lack of exterios production. It can do its best on interior and due also a lack of features.
does it can be a good solution on exteroir too?
Janusz Biela

Re: Exteriors

Post by Janusz Biela »

pantarei wrote:I think Kray suffer a lack of exterios production. It can do its best on interior and due also a lack of features.
Good question...I work on this. I think the best solution is just limit bounce light in Kray under recurse 5 (exteriors need more "raytracing" filling), good tonemap, surfacing and good environment light . Kray needs also: displacement and better GI engine for small objects .....
pantarei

Post by pantarei »

control on materials and displacement are really important.
Keraressi Abdelkarim

Post by Keraressi Abdelkarim »

Janusz Biela wrote:
pantarei wrote:I think Kray suffer a lack of exterios production. It can do its best on interior and due also a lack of features.
Good question...I work on this. I think the best solution is just limit bounce light in Kray under recurse 5 (exteriors need more "raytracing" filling), good tonemap, surfacing and good environment light . Kray needs also: displacement and better GI engine for small objects .....

if The big janusz tell dat. dat mean u r lucky guy in the world anyway he is the best and the doctor of kray so he know evrything he know where kray is good and where not good . with his big experience and thousand of millions test renders so not joking :v :D .

also he is my teatcher :mrgreen: really talented . thank u janusz for helping Us and thnx for ur time :P